Will you pass our Regulatory Mini-Audit?
If you and your staff are fully trained on the regulation of the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority you will have no problem with our Regulatory Mini-Audit. You'll get ALL ticks and NO crosses.
But if you score one cross or more you might be in for a 'ticking-off' from the regulators...
- Have you got your regulatory training solution in place?
- Do you have an appropriate system for recording all development undertaken?
- Can you detail the main regulatory objectives of the regulators?
- Is the development you have planned sufficiently comprehensive?
- If you have already chosen a training package, will it require significant time away from the workplace for trainees?
- Are you confident you'll be able to demonstrate your staff are adequately trained?
- If you have already chosen a training package... will it be regularly updated with statutory, regulatory and best practice developments?
- Are you aware of the responsibility the regulators confer upon an Approved Persons?
- Do you know what penalties might apply to an Approved Person for non-compliance?
- Do you consider insurance commission an important income stream for your business?
Regulation is a serious business, so why not work with Proficiency Solutions to ensure compliance with Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority Regulation... and to keep abreast of General Insurance Best Practice!
Our modular, on-line training is cost-effective and thoroughly pragmatic; it's designed to secure compliance and facilitate increasing revenue from your sale of General Insurance products.